Signature Bank of Georgia makes it easy for your business to obtain an SBA loan from $100,000 to $5,000,000. As a designated Preferred Lender, we have delegated authorities from the Small Business Administration (SBA), which in certain situations allows us to streamline the overall approval process.
An SBA loan can be a game-changer for your business. Simply follow the steps below to get started.
Information Needed to Apply
A variety of information and documents are needed to complete the application process and are summarized below. The documentation required varies depending on the size of your loan request. In general, larger loans and/or projection-based loans require more documentation. The good news is once you have created an account, you can stop and start the application process whenever you want and your information will be saved.
- Names of owners and ownership percentages
- Contact details
- Birth date
- Social Security number
- Valid driver’s license or passport information
- Personal financial information
- 3 years personal tax returns including all schedules
- Business name and contact details
- Type of business
- Date of inception
- Tax identification number
- Previous government loan history
- Management team information
- Business plan (if applicable)
- Business financial information
- Business projections
- Formation and other business documentation
- 3 years business tax returns including all schedules